Our client is a metal fabrication company located in the Newcastle area. We are currently seeking experienced Boilermakers to join their team on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to the Operations Manager your duties will include but are not limited to: –
- Fabrication of components to specifications
- Ensuring that the finished product is of a high standard
- Keeping your work area safe and free from hazards
- Flexible with the hours worked to ensure that deliveries are met
To be considered for this role, you will need: –
- Trade Certificate in Metal Fabrication or Pressure Welding Qualifications
- Have a minimum of five years’ experience in a fabrication workshop environment.
- Highly proficient with MIG / TIG / MMAW
- Be able to read drawings and understand specifications
- Sound communication skills
- Be highly motivated
- Have punctuality, reliability and initiative
- Have a positive attitude and able to work well in a team
If you believe you have met the above criteria, then please forward your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button below.