Hyden Engineering is an innovative organisation that has developed a number of products including Easilube®, an automatic lubrication system for mobile machinery, Enviro-Spray®, a dust suppression system for mining construction, Cable-Safe®, a complete hydraulic system for shuttle cars and OmniControl®, a general purpose control, diagnostic and monitoring system. The business manufactures, supplies, installs and supports these products throughout NSW and Qld.
We pride ourselves in the level of support we provide to all stakeholders.
About the Opportunity
Our small team supplies and installs systems to earth moving machinery primarily in the Sydney-Newcastle-Singleton area and repairs products at our Maitland workshop.
We require both mechanical fitters and electrical fitters seeking to expand their abilities into both hydraulic and electrical systems. A flexible attitude in regard to work hours is essential for field work and the position offers an attractive remuneration depending on experience, a company maintained work vehicle, phone, IPad and clothing will be provided.
To apply for this role submit a cover letter, current resume and any relevant certificates/ licences.
In addition to providing a resume, applicants are requested to rank their ability from 1 to 10, with ten being highest level, in the following areas:
- Running and installation of electrical system on mobile plant
- Manufacturing of electrical harnesses
- Assembly of control panels and electrical enclosures
- Running hydraulic hoses and pipes
- ‘Stick’ welding
- Ability to diagnose electrical problems
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic problems
- Level of experience in repairs to hydraulic equipment
- Level of experience with field maintenance of earth moving machinery
- Physical fitness
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year