The Advitech Group is a collaboration of engineering,
science, environmental and technology companies.
We are a leading provider of innovative technical
solutions with a reputation for high quality services.
Mechanical Engineer – Pressure Equipment Life Cycle Integrity
- Well respected professional services firm
Advitech is seeking a mechanical engineer with strong technical skills and practical experience to assist one of our clients with the management of pressure equipment. This will be a term contract until end Dec 2013
The role will involve the following key activities:
- Preparing procedures for pressure system inspections.
- Preparing training materials on relevant Australian Standards.
- Managing pressure system inspections.
- Maintaining risk management databases
To be successful, you will possess the following:
- A certificate or degree in mechanical engineering.
- A thorough understanding and experience with pressure systems and pressure vessels including physical inspections.
- Effective written communication skills including the ability to create standards, technical documents and training material.
- A combination of manufacturing and operational plant experience.
- An understanding of the life cycle management of pressure equipment integrity.
- Proven time management skills.
- A current driver’s licence.
The following additional skills would be advantageous:
- Experience in the supervision of welding.
For more information regarding this position call
Steven Smith on 02 4924 5400
To apply use the button on this page