About the business and the role
Denton Engineering Hydraulics is a general jobbing/breakdown engineering workshop that takes pride in getting the job done right and in a timely manner.
We do manual machining, fitting, hydraulic repairs, thermal arc metal spraying, welding fabrication, along with inhouse sandblasting painting.
Machining is our forte. Being a jobbing/breakdown workshop, we have a quick turnover and large variety of work, in a sometimes challenging environment.
Our company is up front, no fuss and hard working.
The right candidate must be a motivated self starter with at least 5 years RECENT post trade experience.
This position is for an immediate start.
Employment will initally be casual, with a view to move to full time for the right candidate.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
– thermal arc metal spraying
Skills and experience
Essential requirements are:
– EXPERIENCED 1st Class Manual Machinist – (preferrably old school)
– Australian qualification.
– Experienced on manual lathes (medium large)
– Experienced on milling machines (medium large)
– At least 5 years of RECENT post trade experience
– Movitated/self starter
Operation of horizontal and/or vertical borers would be advantageous
Job benefits and perks
– Local company, centrally located between Newcastle and Singleton.
– Good working hours with an early finish each Friday.
– Occassional overtime.