1st yr Air Con Refridgeration apprentice-NEWCDMACKB07
Job State: new-south-wales
Job suburb/town: Kilaben Bay
Own car required: Yes
Licence required: Yes
Working with children certification required: No
Police check required: No
Designated Indigenous and Torres Strait only role: No
Designated for people with a disability only: No
Type of work the successful candidate will be doing:
Are you an enthusiastic team player who prides themselves on getting the job done right the first time in optimum time frames? Candidates need to have a proactive attitude and a good work ethic to be successful in this role. You will also need to demonstrate that you have commitment, great work ethic and have a genuine interest in this line of work. Are you reliable, punctual and hard working? Then you maybe the candidate we are looking for.
In this Apprenticeship your duties will be;
• Assisting Tradesmen with checking installed refrigeration systems for faults or problems.
• Soldering and welding equipment into place as needed
• Writing and submitting reports on resolved issues
• Assist in diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air condition systems for the purpose of identifying equipment.
• Installation, maintenance and repair of commercial and industrial air-conditioning systems including
refrigeration and electrical works
• Assist in routine and preventive maintenance as well as repairs to commercial refrigeration systems, heating and air conditioning systems.
• Hand and power tool use
• Test components and make modifications
• Superior safety awareness
• Working with highly skilled and qualified team members
Key selection criteria:
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
Dedication and commitment to the trade
Completed Year 12, Higher School Certificate
Solid mathematical skills
Good communication skills
WHS Construction White Card
Drivers Licence and own transport
A willingness to learn
Long term career goals – 4 year Apprenticeship
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter and resume by pressing on the below ‘Apply for this job’
** To be eligible for this Apprenticeship you will not have completed a qualification greater than a Certificate II unless it was within 2 years of finishing school. **
Applications close 5.00pm on the 22 July 2015.