Since 2010 Maxwell Recruitment has been a specialist employer of casual project labour to the mining, engineering and construction industries in the Hunter Region.
We currently have opportunities for Trade Assistants with basic MIG welding and oxy cutting skills required for 5 month workshop project.
- Basic MIG tack welding – repetive jig work
- Oxy cutting grinding
- General workshop labouring as required
- Overtime through the week and saturday work
- 4-5 month project
- Good earning with solid hours and 5 months work
- Competitive casual rates
- Great company
- Your resume must show your experience in basic MIG welding and oxy cutting
- Drug and alcohol screen (urine test)
- Able to work overtime + Saturdays
- Reliable and hard working
- Forklift and EWP licence desirable
Suitable candidates who meet the listed requirements please submit your application.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.