Are you looking to get your foot in the door and land yourself an apprenticeship or traineeship? We at Year13 have been given heaps of different apprenticeships, traineeships and casual jobs to be filled ASAP. 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year apprentices are all welcome and encouraged.
This Position is specific for a 3rd Year Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Apprentice!
What your duties will be;
- Assisting Tradesmen with checking installed refrigeration systems for faults or problems.
- Soldering and welding equipment into place as needed
- Writing and submitting reports on resolved issues
- Assist in diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in heating/air condition systems for the purpose of identifying equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of commercial and industrial air-conditioning systems including
refrigeration and electrical works
- Assist in routine and preventive maintenance as well as repairs to heading and air conditioning systems.
- Hand and power tool use
- Test components and make modifications
- Superior safety awareness
- Working with highly skilled and qualified team members
Key selection criteria:
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Completed the first 2 years of Certificate 3 in Air Conditioning Refrigeration
- Dedication and commitment to the trade
- Solid mathematical skills
- Mechanically minded
- Good communication skills
- OHS Construction White Card
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- A willingness to learn
- Long term career goals – 4 year Apprenticeship
To apply for this position, please send your covering letter and resume by pressing on the below ‘Apply for this job’
** To be eligible for this Apprenticeship you will not have completed a qualification greater than a
Certificate 11 unless it was within 2 years of finishing school. **
- Qualification greater then a cert 11, Unless within 2 years of finishing school: 3 years