Our clients are looking for experienced Boilermakers/Welders for on going work in the Newcastle region. Work ranges from standard to heavy fabrication across multiple positions around greater Newcastle.
To be considered you will need;
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Australian recognised Trade Certification and tickets
- Manufacturing, engineering and fabrication experience
- White Card
- Current valid driver’s license own means of transport
- Tickets such as working at heights/confined space beneficial although not necessary
In return for your boiler making/welding skills you will be rewarded with competitive rates, on-going work and the opportunity of a permanent position for a job well done.
To apply please email your resume to cba******@******com + click to reveal or call Caitlin Baker 02 9641 2488