Required in a boutique Manufacturing Operation that Manufactures OEM Electrical Parts being sold both in a local market and exported worldwide. The industries we sell to are Mining, Transportation and Industrial throughout all states of Australia and International.
The corporate culture could be described as casual, but don’t be fooled this is a very professional company with hard working staff striving for world class results. The company has been operating since last century has won design awards for its advanced product development.
Your input and recognition as part of a small growing team will be highly valued.
This company is on the rise and needs a qualified Machinist with at least 5 years post certificate experience.
Principal duties and responsibilities.
- Machining and programming with CNC machines
- The ability to make and modify jigs for custom parts as required
- Strong experience with Lathes and Mills an advantage
- The ability to use Solidworks a distinct advantage
- Your own tools not a requirement but an advantage
- Understanding of lean manufacturing techniques
- Trade qualified in Certificate 3 Engineering (Mechanical Trade)
- Competent in manual CNC lathes and mills
- Have experience in machine trouble shooting/problem solving and fault finding
- Strong fitting skills required
- Have previous fabrication experience
- Have previous welding experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team
- 5 Years + Experience with qualifications
- Newcastle Region
Personality Descriptors of the right Professional The right professional for this key position is someone who likes a challenge, and is looking for career development.
Other key indicators include:
- High integrity
- Strong initiative
- Adaptable / Humble
As part of the selection process, applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical examination which includes functional, audiometric and drug and alcohol testing.
If you are a hard working / hard playing, dynamic, smart, energetic, difference maker who is looking for the challenge of being part of a company on its way to becoming a world class leader in manufacturing, then this might be the position for you.
Send your resume TODAY! for an appointment and for more information.
- Qualified CNC machinist: 5 years