We are looking for committed and highly skilled Fabricators to join our Tomago heavy manufacturing operation for casual work and must be available to start immediately.
You will be hands completing the fabrication part of in-house designed and manufactured packages of electrical products engineered to international standards, incorporating individual components to provide total electrical solutions for mining, utilities and heavy industries.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This role is diverse in many areas of heavy and light manufacturing. Typical duties include the welding and general fabrication on a wide range of sheet metal enclosures using stainless and mild steel, as well as structural welding and fabrication of larger supporting structures and switchrooms.
YOU’LL NEED THESE TO SUCCEED
Your willingness to gets hands on in a manufacturing environment will be complemented by the following:
• Safety as a core value
• Stainless and mild sheet steel metal work experience
• Experience with the operation of tools and machinery
• Motivation and self-initiated drive to see the job through
• A strong team player willing to get your hands dirty
• Fabrication trade qualification (Sheet metal/Boilermaker)
• Welding certificate
• Forklift, Dogging, Rigging certificates – advantageous