Recruitment Revolution currently have vacancies for 3 x General Fabrication Boilermakers for an immediate start, with work up to and potentially past Christmas.
As the Boilermaker/Welder your primary focus is precise fabrication of structural steelwork in accordance with specifications, details and drawings.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following:
- Trade Qualified Boilermaker/ Welder
- Perform assigned duties in a timely and safe manner
- General Boilermaker duties, including; structural, plate and general fabrication using MIG welding
- Knowledge of overhead cranes
- Ensure all work is carried out to quality and specification requirements and that documentation is completed on time
- Daily time cards are completed accurately and on time
- Adherence to Company Procedures
- Trade qualified
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Boiler making
- Sound knowledge of QA processes
- Preferable forklift licence
Our client is wanting to have hire immediately.
Please press apply to be considered or if you have any questions call Chris Wilson today on 0488 211 222.
All enquiries are confidential. Your details will not be given to our client and your current employer will not be contacted without your consent.