Powerflow Systems is a leading fluid power company locally owned and managed, operating since 1976 years.
Powerflow Systems manufactures, markets and service’s a wide range of systems, components and speciality machines for primary metals, mining and manufacturing industries.
To support continuing growth and project commitments, Vacancies currently exist for causual HYDRAULIC FITTER / TECHNICIAN. These roles can lead to full time employment for the right person.
Applicants must be enthusiastic, reliable and computer literate.
Typical Hydraulic Fitter / Technician work includes:
– power unit construction, upgrades, testing and commissioning
– hydraulic tube forming, pipe fitting and hose assembly
– hydraulic system servicing, trouble shooting and repairs
– pump, motor and cylinder overhaul and bench testing
– general fabrication and machining work
– other general maintenance and workshop work
The successful candidate would be a qualified mechanical trade’s person who possesses the following skills and attributes:
– previous hydraulic repair / servicing experience
– maintenance fitting experience
– general metal fabrication experience
– excellent time management and communication skills
– self motivation and ability to complete allocated tasks in a safe, timely and efficient manner
– be able to work efficiently unsupervised or as part of a team
While not essential the following qualifications would be desirable:
– Work cover licences: – Fork Lift Licence / Elevated Work Platform
– Mine surface inductions
– Welding – electric arc / mig
Remuneration offered is commensurate with the skill level demonstrated.
Please click the Apply button below if you are interested in this position.