* Australia’s leading overhead crane and hoist manufacturing company
* Growing Fast Paced Organization
* Challenging and Rewarding Role
Eilbeck Cranes is seeking to employ a qualified Mechanical Service Technician, to join our Newcastle Service team.
Duties will include maintenance and repair of overhead cranes and lifting equipment,
To be considered for this position you will need to clearly demonstrate:
- High Risk Card/OHS EWP License
- Minimal 6 years’ Experience
- Effective troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Must be well organized and show effective time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Must have a current manual drivers license
- Must be safety conscious and the ability to promote a safe environment
- Must be available to work overtime and travel to interstate sites when required
- Welding knowledge
- Sound Mechanical aptitude
Experience working on overhead cranes would be advantageous.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on growth and development and being No.1 in the country.
Remuneration negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
If the above suits your qualifications, please email resume to:
Salary: $30.00 /hour
Local candidates only:
- Thornton NSW
- Mechanical Crane Service Technician : 5 years
Required licence or certification: