Job no: 495590
Work type: Permanent – Full Time
Categories: Trades General Labour
Your new role
Based in Rutherford NSW, this full time position is responsible for the effective maintenance of all plant and equipment on site. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Performing all activities safely.
- Maintain and service all aspects of the plant to applicable Company and legislative standards on a day to day basis. This includes any repair or rectification work on defective plant or equipment.
- Perform fault/maintenance diagnostic activities complete repairs as required to ensure continuous operation of the plant.
- Carry out scheduled preventative maintenance services relating to the plant. This includes implementing any mechanical shutdown plans and regular maintenance activities.
- Manage any inventory of equipment/parts that are required to perform maintenance and service activity.
- Test plant and equipment to ensure repair/maintenance work has been completed correctly.
- Document maintenance work, maintain maintenance databases and generate purchase orders.
- Perform fabrication activities in accordance with blueprints or schematic drawings including any minor welding repairs as required, set up and operate lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking equipment.
Your skills and experience
The successful candidate will have a Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (AUS) or equivalent with post trade experience in an industrial environment. A forklift licence, driver licence, confined space and working at heights tickets along with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team are highly regarded. Computer literacy is essential for this role. Ideally you will have experience in maintaining rotating equipment as well as performing breakdown maintenance.
We look for candidates with outstanding skills and abilities, as well as experience that fits with our business. Even more importantly, we seek employees who will live our values and have the drive, energy and determination to succeed. In return, we offer training and development opportunities, career advancement and competitive pay and benefits.
How you apply
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applicants for this role will be required to meet Cleanaway’s employment criteria which will include providing evidence of your right to work in Australia. Where relevant to the role, this may also include a satisfactory medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing, psychometric testing and the provision of a satisfactory Driving History from the relevant State Authority.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking “Apply”.
Advertised: Mar 01 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Application close: Mar 22 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time