The Sales Service Engineer – Welder reports to the Market Manager Australia/ NZ and is responsible for repairs, maintenance and fabrication to support the Sandvik Process Systems product range.
Key performance areas
The Sales Service Engineer is responsible for the producing and promoting the high quality of Sandvik products and services on the Sandvik Process Systems range of equipment.
- Adhere to all policies procedures especially the EHS policies
- Adheres to all Sandvik Policies Procedures especially the OHS and Environmental policies
- Fabrication of new Sandvik Process Systems equipment
- Repairs on equipment to manufacturer’s specifications
- Assembles items to manufacturers specifications
- Provides high quality welding skills TIG, MIG and Stick
- Performs light heavy fabrication
- Additional maintenance and duties as per business requirements
The successful candidate will possess an applicable trade qualification in Boiler making together with experience in fabrication of light to heavy plate work, structural steel, Welding MIG, TIG stick, interpreting drawings and maintenance on all Sandvik materials handling equipment as required. Relevant experience with overall Sandvik products is favorable.
To be successful in this role, you will need to work autonomously with efficient use of your time. The Service role will also require an aptitude in sales to assist in building the service offering. You should be flexible to work at other Sandvik sites to fulfill business requirements and can communicate effectively with all stakeholders to contribute as a positive team member and are driven to achieve targets set for customer satisfaction.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Agencies need not apply.