Join a progressive organisation with a strong pipeline of projects
Our client an international manufacturing firm with an extensive history is known as a leader in their field and an employer which offers fantastic career development and opportunity.
They currently have an opening for a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong expertise in the design of bulk materials handling. This role will involve some travel and leadership of more junior engineers on the team. Your role will focus on manufacturing engineering (welding, machining, forming, etc…) and will suit a candidate who enjoys taking ownership and accountability in their daily activities.
To be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- Experience with Bulk Materials Handling
- 4 years Australian engineering experience
- Previous mentoring experience
- Must be able to use and be proficient in CAD
- Newcastle based but must be able to travel
- Experience in a real world manufacturing environment
- Personal traits of Ownership and Accountability
- Good with dealing with Customer’s
- Chinese/Mandarin would be an advantage
- Exposure to SAP
Interviews will commence in the early in new year for this position, please apply if you are keen to be considered for this exciting opportunity.