We are currently seeking experienced underground boilermakers and fitters which will be 7 days or 7 nights depending on skill split. Inductions and training will be provided with the induction being emailed to your private email and the relevant training being conducted onsite day before shut commencing. In addition to providing Accommodation and Meals you will be supplied Headlights and Self Rescuers.
Boilermakers will be required to have the following experience and be able to complete the following work:
- Have heavy fabrication experience
- Be able to follow weld procedures and be experienced in flux core welding consumables
- Required to install 40mm bis alloy plates onto a 60 tonne steel casting
- Required to install chrome overlay plates onto bis alloy plates
Fitters will be required to have the following experience and be comfortable with the following:
- Have experience working on large objects
- Most parts will be required to be moved with overhead cranes possessing bolts that weigh 70kg’s that use hydraulic nuts for tensioning.
If you are an experienced underground boilermaker or fitter and you are interested in discussing this opportunity please submit your resume to the below link or forward your resume to Rob@maxwellrecruitment.com.au or alternatively please call (02) 49 67 75 10