Our company is a long established leading Hunter Valley engineering business currently seeking an experienced Fabrication Workshop Supervisor to join their Rutherford based team.
The position reports directly to, and works under the direction of the Fabrication Workshop Manager. You will be responsible for safely managing the day to day running of a jobbing workshop, including the planning and scheduling of jobs and the supervision and direction of a team of up to 12 trades people.
Applicants will ideally possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous supervising experience.
- Strong knowledge in metal fabrication and welding.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Strong communication and leadership.
- Sound computer skills including basic AutoCAD.
- Strong problem solving.
- Estimating and Procurement.
- Ensuring compliance with budget, schedule, quality and health safety.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Running daily tool box meetings.
In return for your skills you will enjoy the benefits of working within a company who have created a positive cohesive working environment. This role will involve up to 50 hours per week with a very competitive salary and allowances.
If this is a strong fit to your background and you can commence within a month please apply immediately or call Chris Wilson on 0488 211 222