Based out of Newcastle, we are looking for a suitable person to become a site supervisor in charge of a crew or crews doing bridge works.
The following criteria are mandatory
- Protection officer 2 or 4
- Track examination 52/53
- Bridge examiner
- HR or HC drivers licenses
- CN6 crane ticket
- Working at heights certification
- Hi-rail vehicle certification
You will have to have the following experience:
- Over 25 years rail experience as supervisors
- Extensive experience in Timber Rail Bridges which are fairly specialised.
- Extensive experience in steel and concrete bridges
- Track experience enough to rerail a bridge or a small track reconditioning (excluding welding)
- General Civil Construction Experience.
This ad is for expressions of interest; all current information is contained within. Once applied further information can be provided once obtained.
To avoid missing an opportunity; please apply now.